Friday, June 20, 2008

Bringing Home Babies




It was so awesome to bring our girls home. Our sweet friend Cara Davis made a sign to welcome us home. She had written the verse Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." on the signs. Amazing to know that God knows the number of hairs on their little heads, which isn't much :) but he knows the number. I can't tell you the overwhemling joy and relief that flooded over me just walking thru the door with them and finally having them home. It was hard leaving the hospital without them. I know that the Lord's love, and so many prayers of friends and family sustained us in that time without them. My mom came back down to help me and Fran and the girls were there to greet us when we arrived. It was such a blessing to have our girls home.

No comments: