Friday, June 20, 2008

Cousin Kate





Our next trip to Houston was to celebrate my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary. My sister Mere came from New Braunfels and we just had a baby fest at my parent's house. Mere and shared a room and would help each with the babies at night. It was quite an arrangement. I hadn't seen Katelyn since the girls were a few weeks old. She is just about a month older than the girls. She is quite a character. She loved playing the girls. Addison acutally smiled for one of the first times at Katelyn. It was too cute to see her look at her cousin. My prayer is that these three girls will be as close as me and my sisters are. I was never that close to any of my cousins, but these girls are so close in age, I don't see how they won't be! It is sill crazy to me that we were pregnant at the same time! Now here we are with three babies to show for it :) Will came to pick us up a week later and went to the party with us. It was the girls first official outing besides the doctor's office. They wore polka dots in honor of Grandma D. She loves red, and polka dots :) They were good and slept right thru :) I think they enjoyed the Frank Sinatra that was playing thru lunch. It was a fun day and I am thankful that we were able to be there to celerate.

No comments: