Thursday, September 11, 2008

Father's Day


It was awesome celebrating Will's first Father's Day. Who would have imagined Will Eubanks with twin girls!! If you know Will you know he is into every sport imaginable - and has more guy friends than any one I know! His sisters and I have a theory that he likes guy time so much because he never had a brother growing up. Now, he has more girls :) I think the Lord is going to use these sweet girls to refine my husband in ways that nothing else could. He is already so in love with them. I can't wait to see him melt when they say his name, crawl into his lap to cuddle, or kiss him goodnight as they get older. I am thankful for he is such a great provider for our family. Will knew how strongly I wanted to stay home with our kids, and he is doing everything in his power to make that possible. The Lord has been so amazing to provide for us, and I am thankful that I have the sweet gift and privelege to stay at home with our girls.

Will, you are great Dad. I am thankful that I get to share this journey with you. I know the girls will grow to love you. I can't wait to see the Lord use you in their lives and for Him to use them in yours. I love you and you are a great Daddy!

No comments: