Saturday, September 13, 2008

Goodbye Parker















Have a whole range of emotions as I live my first job out of college to be a stay at home mom. Feeling blessed that I am able to stay at home, feeling thankful that I had such a great job these last 4 and half years, sad to leave sweet friends and co-workers.

Parker has been a great place to work. I had an AMAZING team in Student Affairs. They always helped me no matter what I asked help with. So many memories of events.... pancake study breaks, christmas parties,movie nights, talent shows.... oh, and the AMAZING blessing of getting adjusted when I needed it. I really miss that.


I am thankful for the friends I made, and the time I spent at Parker. I pray I blessed others, as much as I was blessed. The party was so fun. Getting to introduce the girls to everyone and say goodbye.

No comments: