Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TV Stars




We had an exciting day today in the Eubanks house hold.... NBC channel 5 came to our house! Scott Friedman did a story on our insurance situation. Will did a good job telling the story of the girls stay in the NICU and our struggle with the insurace and doctors in NICU being out of network. I hope they don't make us look silly! Sometimes they take the stupidest things people say and put them on! Hopefully they will do a good job. It was weird having them at the house. It will be fun to tell the girls that they were on TV when they were babies. Here are a few pics of our little TV stars!

1 comment:

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

I didn't know you were still blogging....I don't think I have checked it since the girls were born. Yeah! Glad to see you are taking pictures of those sweet girls. Addison's face in the tv stars pic cracked me up!